Litigation Senior Associate/Counsel
We are looking for a senior associate or counsel to help build our growing dispute resolution practice in the Cayman Islands.
Founded in 2022, Claritas is a boutique Cayman Islands law firm specializing in litigation, insolvency and regulatory law. We are the only law firm in Cayman that combines cutting edge commercial litigation expertise with deep experience in financial crime and regulatory law. Since our launch, we have been involved in several high profile cases in the Financial Services Division, particularly in the fraud and asset-tracing sphere.
This is a rare opportunity to work on some of Cayman’s most complex, cross-border commercial disputes in a friendly small firm environment.
All candidates must:
- Be admitted, or eligible to be admitted, in Cayman. The eligibility requirement is at least 3 years’ PQE in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, Jamaica or another Commonwealth country. Counsel candidates should have 10+ years litigation experience, and senior associate candidates 7+ years.
- Be committed to providing the highest quality of client service.
- Share our excitement at building a law firm from scratch.
- Generous compensation, based a combination of salary and commission.
- Unrivalled training, mentoring and development opportunities.
- A high degree of flexibility, compared to traditional law firms.