Senior Compliance Advisor
Join Our Team! Compliance is growing! We are looking for a senior compliance professional to join our small but busy team.
Claritas Compliance is a niche Cayman Islands based compliance consulting firm focused on financial services regulatory compliance, including anti-money laundering, counterterrorist and counter-proliferation financing obligations, as well as prudential and market conduct regulation.
We also advise governments, supervisors and law enforcement agencies on compliance with the FATF standards.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in law, accounting, finance or similar subject.
- A compliance certification such as ACAMS.
- Solid understanding of AML/CFT laws and regulations.
- At least 5 years of experience in a mid level to senior compliance role in a financial institution or in a regulatory role, with specific experience in:
– Carrying out AML/CFT risk assessments.
– Creating policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, committed to providing the highest quality of service to our clients and be able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- A generous compensation package.
- Training, mentoring and professional development opportunities.
- A high degree of flexibility.
We can offer a part-time position for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should email their CV with a cover email explaining why they are interested in the position to Justine@claritascompliance.com.